King Saud University
1. AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Rehabilitating and Strengthening structures
The chair becomes a mainstay in the promotion of basic scientific research, applied research and technology localization. It offers graduate programs, provides consulting services and raises the level of performance in the field of strengthening and rehabilitation of facilities of all kinds of buildings, bridges and airports.
To strength and rehabilitate structures to become more resilient to the elements in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- providing a favorable environment for scientific research distinguished thereby driving research in the field of national vital for both individuals and the government and the private sector.
- Develop a product of applied scientific research in serving the construction industry and conservation in the Kingdom, and offer it through what is provided by the University of the potential human and technical.
- encourage researchers and scientists on the research in the areas of technology and rehabilitation facilities that suffer from structural problems and focus on it through specialized postgraduate programs.
- Provide technical advice and provide training and continuing education for professionals in the fields of construction to address the problems by holding seminars, training courses and workshops.
- find a way to connect with researchers and research centers specializing in the field of technology and the ways to find creative solutions in the field of practical solutions and rehabilitation facilities.
King Abdulaziz University
1. AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Quranic Studies
To Glorify Quran and facilitate its reading, and meaningful understanding by taking advantage of the visual, auditory, scientific and technological capabilities that exist today.
To undertake studies and research in order to prove that the Quran is the word of God for all times and places.
To improve the teaching of Quran by using modern methods.
- elevating the level of Quranic studies inside and outside the university.
- argument amounting to a statement that the Qur'an al-Hakim is the message of God Conclusion saved to all people.
- wider dissemination Read the Koran, facilitation, recite and understand it, and taking into account the multiplicity of languages and different readings by distance education.
- The development of education systems Quran, save, and according to his cybernetic orthodox approach combines tradition and modernity.
- Prepare a speech commensurate with generation times and needs, and address some of its problems.
- creativity in scientific research in Quranic studies.
- Participate in the national plan for the development of scientific research.
- To achieve the desire of the private sector to participate in the scientific renaissance.
- renewal of planning in Quranic studies.
2. Chair of King Abdullah for Lunar Observation and Research
To observe and monitor the development of crescents in order to identify the beginning of the Islamic calendar months with high accuracy, and to create a unified Islamic calendar.
To observe the development of crescents using the latest technology and devices available through a global monitoring network.
- the establishment of observatories to monitor the moons using the latest hardware and scientific methods technology through a network of stations mechanism position Observatory Mecca and related several perspectives in the countries of global and local to trace the birth of the crescent, moment by moment, and supplement their binoculars solar plants weather the correlation great between them.
- Rehabilitation of the chair to be the only global think tank dedicated to the study of crescents and conduct scientific research related to them.
- Conduct partnerships and cooperation mechanisms with the most important observatories in global research, moon and sun.
- provide researchers and those interested in the information on the lunar calendar and Balohlh or data and to search through the site to the network site.
- Work to establish a unified Islamic calendar to identify and monitor all the lunar months or Islamic lunar calendar, and considered Mecca Longitude President of the Islamic calendar Consolidated
Umm Al Qura University
1. Prince Khaled Al-Faisal Chair for the development of Slum Areas in Mecca
To achieve a leadership position in the area of research and development of Slums.
To study and develop the slums in Mecca.
- rooting for scientific research and development practices slums.
- The transfer of knowledge from university research and scientific expertise to the community and the relevant authorities.
- raise public awareness of the local community nature of the problem and solution mechanisms.
- raise awareness of the administrative and professional staff approaching the relevant executive.
- Analyze and compare the experiences of local, regional and global success through scientific research.
- attract international scientists and specialists in this field.
2. AlMuallem Mohamed Bin Ladin Chair for Creativity and Entrepreneurship
To build a generation of creative entrepreneurs in order to support a knowledge economy.
To support student entrepreneurs of Umm Al Qura University in establishing their start-up companies to build a knowledge-based society.
Group seeks bin Laden through the support of a chair teacher Mohammed bin Laden for Innovation and Entrepreneurship to support entrepreneurs and patent holders and graduates of the program Accelerator works of students of Umm Al Qura University (BA, MA, PhD) in the establishment of their companies emerging to build a knowledge-based society.
1. AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Operation and Maintenance Technologies
To develop new and innovative solutions to address the technical obstacles related to operation and maintenance, with a particular focus on the technical challenges that the industries face in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To research and develop operation and maintenance techniques to meet the technical challenges faced by the industrial sectors, and to improve productivity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The development of new techniques to improve the level of reliability of equipment and systems.
- Provide technical and scientific support required for the purpose of finding solutions to economic and safe techniques in the field of operation and maintenance.
- Design and modify existing equipment and devices for the purpose of improving the level and quality of operation and maintenance.
- establishing effective monitoring systems to track the retina related activities in the field of industry.
- Get in the development of patented technology in the field of operation and maintenance.
- Work on the establishment of programs awarded master's and doctorate at the University of Thebes.
- attract projects funded by those industries beneficiary.
- attract researchers after obtaining a doctoral degree.
- Organizing workshops and conferences to promote and disseminate knowledge in the fields of industry and academia.
- Develop internal collaboration between university departments and that in addition to promoting research in areas related to the activities of departments.
2. AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Research on the Scientific Miracles of Integrated Prophetic Medicine
To research and study the applications mentioned in the prophetic medicine and contribute to the publishing of the Prophet’s guidance in medical forums and journals.
To apply and study prophetic medicine in a scientific and systematic manner.
- do scientific research in specialized medical receipt in true prophetic medicine based on solid scientific and rooting legitimate arbitrator.
- lay the foundations of what is true and Applied receipt in the Prophet's guidance is with regard to health and prevention.
- Work to integrate applications prophetic medicine in contemporary medical prescriptions.
- Organize lectures, training courses and workshops on patrol at the medical community and in various branches of medicine of the Prophet.
- Support continuing medical education programs and graduate studies in the field of prophetic medicine to melt cooperation between university researchers and health as well as the civil society in the crucible of one.
- Contribute to gain access to the university and the Kingdom of the status of outstanding universal through the development and revitalization of the movement of scientific research in the field of Applied Prophetic Medicine.
- Caliber academic excellence with extensive experience in the field of prophetic medicine from inside and outside the Kingdom to support programs and scientific research in the field of Medicine of the Prophet, as well as the development of science and knowledge in the university.
- take advantage of the distinctive competencies with extensive experience in the field of medicine of the Prophet.
- Promotion and dissemination of the culture of innovation, creativity and development in the roads and fields of application of prophetic medicine.
3. AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for the Studies of Ahl Al-Bayt
To focus on the scientific heritage of the family of the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him), and increase people’s awareness of their historic role and to follow the Quran and Sunnah guidance in dealing with them, supporting them and defending them, and reinforcing the principals of national unity.
To Highlight the benevolence of the Prophet’s family and implement the guidance of the Holy Quran and Sunnah to fulfill the revelation’s commandment.
- Perhaps the most important goals that will be achieved on the chair, what comes.
- Work to instill the love of Al al-Bayt pure in the hearts of Muslims.
- Publication of forensic science among members of the Muslim community, especially those related to the legacy of Al al-Bayt.
- Awareness of the role of each house, and what they have done great services throughout history for the victory of Islam and Muslims.
- Achieve the guidance of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet in dealing with al-Bayt, preserved the commandment of revelation in them.
- supporting the family of the prophet and their defense, through the responses of scientific deep-rooted, and the texts and the historical facts correct.
- promote national unity, and increasing convergence between the segments of the society, through shed light on some of the misconceptions that cemented in the minds of some Muslims for al-Bayt.
University of Hail
AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Quality and Productivity in the Field of Construction
To develop the theoretical and applied research in the field of quality engineering, which aims to provide unique services to the sectors of construction and achieve the highest levels of quality and productivity in the construction sector in Saudi Arabia.
To improve productivity and quality in the construction sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The development and implementation of research projects in the field of quality and improve productivity and employment outcomes in a clear and direct beneficiaries of the economists in the construction sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Building a distinguished research in the field of quality improvement, productivity and organizational excellence and reinforce the status of the University of Hail in specialized international scientific forums.
- Design and implement training programs in the field of quality management for the rehabilitation of the graduates of the University of Hail to integrate within the national economic system.
- Design and implementation of specialized training programs for administrative leaders in government and private organizations working in the construction sector, as well as other sectors such as banks, hospitals, education.
- Organize National Conference on Quality and workshops on total quality management in various sectors.
- Develop and implement programs and postgraduate diploma in the field of quality management.
- Excellence in providing advisory support to national organizations (production and service) in improving quality, productivity and organizational excellence.
Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University
Chair of the General Presidency for Research on the Holy Mosques
In support of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, and in fulfilling the wishes of our guardians (may God protect them) to offer pilgrims the highest quality services available, the Bin Laden Group has established the General Presidency Chair for the affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet Mosque research and studies.
In collaboration with the Islamic University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud, the chair was established to support and improve the services provided by the Kingdom and to study all religious, technological, and engineering aspects affecting the hosting of pilgrims and the services they receive.
American University of Beirut
AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair for Architecture in Islamic Societies
AlMuallem Mohammed bin Ladin Chair for Architecture in the Islamic Societies was established to encourage the study and critical dialogue about the theoretical and historical elements surrounding Islamic architecture. It also aims to encourage the interaction between the academic and professional worlds on this important subject. Furthermore, the chair’s goals also include supporting advanced research that focuses on regional issues in the Arab and Islamic worlds.
American University of Sharjah
AlMuallem Mohammed bin Laden Chair in the field of Civil Engineering
The executive board at AlMuallem Center for Knowledge has just approved the creation of AlMuallem Mohamed BinLadin Chair in the field of civil engineering. The Chair will provide students with opportunities to learn from prominent international scientists in the field of civil engineering. Additionally, it will also provide AlMuallem Grant for Graduate Studies in Engineering to the next generation of engineering students for the betterment of society in the Gulf region.
For a list of publications resulted from these funded chairs, click here.